BD4Cancer was launched in 2015 as part of Open Data projects of TBi Scientific®. BD4Cancer aims at developing an analytic framework and a large integrative database for cancer research and Big Data in pharmacovigilance and pharmacogenomics.
Join the BD4Cancer Team
BD4Cancer aims at forming a multidisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists and experts in Informatics, Data Sciences, Medicine, and pharmacology grouped together with the desire to advance healhcare and cancer research using Big Data.Read More
The use of Big Data in health brings enormous opportunities but it also raises complex ethical and privacy issues, we carefully consider ethical issues in the BD4Cancer projectRead More
All algorithms and code we developed withing BD4Cancer are publicly available on our Github repository.Read More
Transforming Cancer Research: The Genomic Data Commons (More Videos..)
News/Publications Watch - Big Data and Open Data in Oncology
- [13 April 2017] Cardio-oncology: The Role of Big Data. Published in Heart Fail Clin.
- [16 May 2017] Regulatory watch: From big data to smart data: FDA´s INFORMED initiative." Published in Nat Rev Drug Discov.
- [9 March 2016] Big Data: The cancer registry as a cancer-control tool. Published in Cancer Journal
- [8 March 2016] Opportunities and challenges in leveraging electronic health record data in oncology. Published in Future Medicine
- [5 Nov. 2015] OpenHealth Platform for Interactive Contextualization of Population Health Open Data. Published in AMIA Annual Symposium
Publications - Our recent publications/posts about Big Data and Open Data in health
Join BD4Cancer to learn new integrative approaches for cancer Big Data researcch.